Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Relationships - 2011

Kia Ora, Fakalofa lahi atu, Bula Vanaka, Talofa Lava, Konichiwa, Malo lelei and welcome to Room 16s blog page. In room 16 this year we are going to be learning about Relationships. We know that relationships don't have to be with people, they can change, they can be good or bad, and they always have a purpose. Feel free to explore and comment on our page....

Question: What are you looking forward to this year?

Uala - All the buildings being complete for Grey Lynn school to use. Emma- I am looking forward to going to the cook islands for a wedding were I look after the rings. David-Ray- I am looking forward to the new building Jeru-I am looking ford to the school holidays because I might be going to Niue Amy- I am looking forward to E.O.T.C week because you do lots of fun activitys Stella- I am looking forward to going to my auntys wedding in Samoa because i have never been to a wedding in my life! Anton - I am looking forwed to Aloha maths EOTC and the billdings because it will never be the same and it will and it wont change Olivia M - I am looking forward to Aloha because it’s going to be really fun. Jennifer-I am looking forward to Winter netball this year because netball is my favourite sport! Ethan Im looking forard to Aloha because thee is heaps of sweets and I get to spend heaps of money Olivia H - I am looking forward to Aloha and swimming because Aloha is one of my favourite things every year . Also swimming I just like dipping my head under water and seeing if I can win. Anisah - I’m looking forward to Aloha night and EOTC week because they both have really fun stuff there and my mum might come this time. Emily- This year I’m looking forward to net ball and EOTC week. Celia- This year I’m looking forward to all the events that are happening this year. Phoenix- This year I’m looking forward to EOTC week because its going to be so fun. Acacia-this year I’m looking forward to net ball and Aloha. Mia-I’m looking forward to Aloha because we always do a dance. Max J-I am looking forward to making big posters because I think they are fun Salote - I am looking forward to the World Cup because I want to see who Wins. Cameron-I am looking forward to rainy days because I can do art. Matt- I am looking forward to the end of the premier league because i want to know who wins Ruby- I am looking forward to go to Bali because it will be my first over night plane trip. Jack- I am looking forward to going to the USA because we are going to Disneyland and I am really really excited . Briar-I’m looking forward to going up north again so I can explore the bay further and make my secret hideout a bit more of a hideout! Christina-I’m looking forward to EOTC week because it has a lot of awesome things to do. Robbie- this year I am looking forward to Aloha because its always fun. Otto-this year I am looking forward to the cricket and soccer inter city team because it is my first time. Max D-this year i am looking forward to inter city because it’s my first time


3 comments:

Our School Days said...

Hi Room 16,

This year I am looking forward to doing heaps of interesting learning with my class. I am also looking forward to reading all the work you are going to put on your blog!

Kai pai,
Ruth

Inga said...

Hi Room 16,
What a lot of exciting events you all have lined up this year: overseas trips (lots to the Pacific Islands), exploring the north, sports, EOTC week - the list goes on.
I will look for all the children dancing and eating at Aloha and will know you are from Room 16!
Inga

Madeline and Cole said...

HI room 16, we really like what you've written about what your looking forward to this year. We think that lots of them are really descriptive & sound really exciting! We think that you guys have really thought about what you have to say.

Madeline and Cole!