Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sanchez and Cheeko



In room 13 we have rats their names are Sanchez and Cheeko. Sanchez is the big one and Cheeko is the small one. Sanchez has red eyes and white fur. Cheeko has black eyes and brown and white fur. Sanchez likes  to sit on our shoulders and play under our hair and Cheeko likes to sit on our shoulders and snuggle up near our jumpers. They love to run around their cage and move their toys around also they love to nibble on our fingers. Their favourite food are plain popcorn and frozen corn and peas. Come visit our unique class mates!

3 comments:

Kowhai Kiwi Bloggers said...

Hello Room 13 ! I can remember the old days, where I would just wander in and see all your wonderful work. Now, I wander in and....there - they - are ! The rats. You call them cute but they make my heart palpitate and my pores ooze sweat...so now, I peer at your wonderful work through your windows.

On the other hand, I am really happy you finally convinced Uala to allow you to get pets. It takes a lot of hard work to make sure they're happy and well looked after, and I do think they are happy. (happy in Room 13...no sneaky visits next door! )

Andrea - Room 14 and rat free!

OCEANIA said...

Hi Room13
your rats are so cute i want them in my class room.the rats thatyou
got look wonderful. Rooom13you guys
are lukey to have rats but it ok for me to have brids in my class not rats.

Anonymous said...

5 words really really really really awesome