Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WELLINGTON!!!

In the holidays I went to Wellington the car ride took 5-6 hours to the place we stayed first. The first place we stayed was my mums friends place we stayed there for about half a day in total. Then we stayed at a hotel called rydges it was AWESOME  there was a pool and a spa and other awesome stuff. After that we stayed at my dads friends place for a night then in the morning I went to my aunties Place then the next morning we went on the most boring car trip in the universe that took 5-7 hours in total. We arrived on Friday night at about 7:45 PM. Out of all the places I went to I'd say my favourite is when I went to weta workshop, weta workshop is a place where they make props for movies and they look amazing! Another place I went to was a museum it was actually pretty good, it had fossils and other stuff. I like Wellington because it has lots of awesome things to do BUT there is one bad thing it is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY windy.





                                                                   By: Finch

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I'm glad you had so much fun on our trip Finch. I enjoyed your writing very much.