Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My favorite holidays!

On Thursday the first week of the holidays my Mum, Dad, and I went to my Grandparents house in New Plymouth. The trip takes about five hours. By the time we got there it was time for bed. The next day and for the rest of the week till monday I didn't do to much because my brother Oscar and two of his friends were still there. My favorite part till monday was baking a cake and Tirimasi. On Monday my parents left with my brother and his 2 friends. The next day me and my grandma made a dress for my Aunties old doll once we had fineshed I decied to take the dress home for my mums doll. On Wednesday my grand parnts and I went to Harry Potter and the deathly hollows part 2, my favorite part was at the end when the screen went blank and the words 19 years later came up in white, then it showed Harry ,Jenny ,Himiony and Ron as adults with their children going to hogwarts on hogwarts exspress. To me the saddest part was when Ron found out that his older brother fred had deid. To me it was the best movie I have ever seen in my life so far so if you haven't seen it go and see it now. On thursday my grandma and I went and got a new pair of shoes they are grey chuk-taylors, they are a little to big but I will grow in to them. On friday I made another dress for a smaller doll it had black and white top and skirt with a little belt. I also made a pair of black pants to go with a top. The next day my friend Ruby from up the road came down to go to the zoo. At the zoo you were allowed to feed most of the animals. At one point I tried to feed the ostrich but I was to scared to do it out of my hand so I held out my cup of food and suddenly it pecked my cup and half of it fell all over the place! it was quite anoying because I couldn't feed to much more animals. Another time we fed the geese they started opening there mouths and started walking towards me. On sunday I packed my bags to leave then went to the airport to go back home. I had a great holiday and I
cant wait to go back.

The End

By Emily

3 comments:

Sepora said...

Lucky you Emily spending time with your grandparents, baking, sewing, watching movies... No wonder you can't wait to go back.

Jeru said...

Hi Emily sounds like you had a really cool holiday.the harry potter movie sounds like a good movie. Once I got bitten by a goose.Jeu

Nina said...

Hi Emily

Sounds like a really cool holiday! I liked how wrote about the whole of you holiday not just one day.

From Nina