1. Get a piece of black paper,white paper and paint (you need Black,white,red,
green and blue and yellow)
2. Paint a sky and a ground any colour you want on the black paper.
3. On the white paper you paint one solid colour
4. draw and cut out your mountain and use the rest of the paper for screen printing
(put the cut out mountain in the bin)
5. let the painting dry
6. then put the plain piece of paper that you cut out from over your painting and use a screen to screen print by putting paint over the screen and spreading it around the screen.
7. then take the paper off and let it dry
8.draw and cut out something else out ( a road,plant,water fall or a bridge)like number 4.
9.screen print the other thing under the mountain
10.then you can paint any other details on your picture
11.there you have it a screen print
12. your picture rocks!
We hope you have fun doing your screen print, look in soon for our finished screen print.
By Amy and Ruby!!!